Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Begränsasde kloningsmöjligheter II

För er som inte lusläst Creative GBG-katalogen så kan jag inte låta bli att slänga fram Jesper Larssons slutord. Märk väl att dessa ord är skrivna av en person som går och bär på fler idéer än vad man hinner genomföra under en livstid...

“I wish I was two. Think how much I could do. Sort of double
up, I guess. And no more last minute stress. I would get things
done and maybe be able to catch some of that shy Swedish sun.
I wish I was two. So that when one of me is dumb enough to
miss the flight to Japan, the other one can simply stick to the
original plan. But I’m not two, so there isn’t much I can do,
except work harder to sort out the mess. Oh, I love to hate this
last minute stress.”

jesper larsson & jesper larsson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

notera att det där skrevs 04.45 dagen innan deadline...

Anonymous said...

jo, ordens genuinitet lyser igenom texten...